Sunday, July 27, 2008

Daniel's Mission: Should You Choose to View It

This video was inspired by brf's mommy and her comment that she could hear the Mission Impossible theme playing in the background on "Don't Fence Me In". This time you really will hear it, but there was no choreography invloved. He is only 17months old after all! All I did was play the music, turn on the camera and NOT stop Daniel as he did his latest thing. This should come with a warning, "Don't try this at home."



3 comments:

2 Clemens Boys said...

oh my gosh , he is such a little boy

jenn said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME! I love how the music timed out perfectly! I was dying laughing!

BRFs Mommy said...

I laughed so hard I had to watch it 3 times to see the whole thing!!! Favorite moment... the HUGE grin to start off the action sequence. IT'S THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Eat your heart out Tom Cruise!