Somehow I'm something greater, by being a little less me. The power of one is overrated, you make me powerfully complete...completely me. -Debra Davis
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Just a Moment
It was one of those moments for me, that brief space in time where I am in awe of this wonderful little human being. This little boy that will grow up and do and be and laugh and love, and I get to be his mama! I have these with Maddie too, but this one with Danny I captured in the moment. The lyrics to the song in the background are significant, so I wrote them out below the video.
Posted by
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a sweet face!
That is so sweet. I want to just go look at my own kids!
OK- it's October... a new month... condsider yourself officially NPP'd.
Post a Comment