Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halloween

During the 2008 Halloween season, I often wondered what it said about me as a mom since my kids were dressed as a princess and a skunk. But, as Maddie liked to remind me, I do call Daniel my little stinker! Isn't it just like a princess to point that out?

Pictured with Maddie are our special pals Mr. I can't wear this big penguin head Braden and Miss I can't climb stairs in this monkey suit Cate. Already having run off is Mr. Get this hood off of me Daniel and Baby Monkey Just Feed Me Clyde was no where to be seen. These party goers have the best mommies ever! Those sweet ladies are still my friend even AFTER we all got locked out of the house with 5 kids in costume and no cell phones!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

BRFs Mommy said...

Thanks for being the Halloween hostess with the mostess! Particularly fond of the last snap... great party-goer faces. Too cute!!!

2 Clemens Boys said...

Great Halloween Pics! What a pretty little princess and a cute little "stinker"