
So Daniel was having a little bit of fun while mommy was getting ready upstairs. What is that all over him and the floor? It is the coffee I took out of his hands about five minutes before, but didn't tuck it out of sight enough. By the way, I don't even drink coffee at home. That was in my
freezer for about a year!

Maddie came to report the incident with a, "Mom, you need to come downstairs and you are not going to like this." She was right, I was bummed, but as Jenna can attest too (since she was on the phone with me) my reaction was Oh my, what a mess, I need to get my camera.

The princess chair is no longer with us.

But the boy, he gets to stay. Lucky for me the
caffeine didn't seem to have entered his system.
3 comments:
HOLY CRAP that is funny! Sad for the princess chair. Love the coffee on the face! Danny Boy knows how to have fun doesn't he? :D
Yowwwwzzzaaa! That's a big mess. This certainly qualifies for our "you can either laugh or cry" mommy response... or perhaps a new one, "you can either scream or grab the camera" Good choice!
awesome.
Post a Comment