Saturday, August 22, 2009

GONE BABY GONE!!

To be perfectly honest, in the world of blogs I was GONE BABY GONE! My last post was in April-cyberspace translation, ancient. I could tell you all about my computer woes and busy life but it means nothing. Why bore you! If you are actually reading this you have returned. And, for that, I thank you! So let's enjoy the real stars of the show- Maddie the Maddog and our dear Daniel Dannyboy.

Scroll on! I have 5 new posts and I promise there will be more soon (and not Cindy 4 months soon, but truly soon).

PS Turn up the sound...I have a new playlist!

2 comments:

BRFs Mommy said...

So glad you're back! Love keeping up with you and your beautiful family. Anxiously anticipating your next installments...

Christa said...

So happy you're back! Now that I'm in the blogging world, I'll actually get to see what you post! Can't wait to watch these little cuties!