Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of School

The Day HAS Arrived!!! Our dear Madelyn Grace is off to Kindergarten.
I was keeping it together by not looking at any of the other moms and not actually saying the words My Daughter is in Kindergarten.

Maddie and Ethan have grown together from Kindermusik to Kindergarten...my how time flies!


Although Laura and I were very proud of our big kids, we still shared moments of anxiety and fears...we just shared them alone, just us two, at the mall, with some Starbucks!!
(However, there is a picture of the two of us peeking through the fence of the Kindergarten playground...that's going to end up in a PTA slideshow someday.)

2 comments:

BRFs Mommy said...

From Mad Dog to Mature Maddie Grace. Way to go big girl!!! Such a joy to share in your special journey!!

And way to go Mamas!!! You look so composed. ;o)

Anonymous said...

I love this and am so excted for Maddie. She is such a big kid, way to go!
Adrienne