LOVE IT! BRAVO, MADDIE! I particularly loved the initial arm explosion in sync with the music! Something about her interpretive dance reminds me of Joann. :o) Encore! Encore!
okay I have 3 things to say, and in order. 1. love the dancing- perfect to the music. Was this learned or made up on the spot? Maddie did a great job with the water prop!
2. Danny, laugh out loud! I did, that was so funny.
3. Wow camera person how did you keep so quiet and still?
3 comments:
LOVE IT! BRAVO, MADDIE! I particularly loved the initial arm explosion in sync with the music!
Something about her interpretive dance reminds me of Joann. :o)
Encore! Encore!
so AWESOME! this is excellent, i love maddie's costume (perfect) and i love the dancing and i love daniel's cameo. :)
okay I have 3 things to say, and in order.
1. love the dancing- perfect to the music. Was this learned or made up on the spot? Maddie did a great job with the water prop!
2. Danny, laugh out loud! I did, that was so funny.
3. Wow camera person how did you keep so quiet and still?
Post a Comment