Sunday, May 25, 2008

About this BLOG...

Inspired by my blogging mommy friends...Adrienne, Kim, and Kristen, I have established Maddie and Daniel's blog. I hope to celebrate the pure joy of childhood by capturing the moments that bring a touch of that joy to me. We cannot go back, and I wouldn't even if I could. Right here, right now...this is what life is all about! Let's enjoy it!

2 comments:

2 Clemens Boys said...

I love it and I will check it all the time. The pics are adorable. The background is beautiful as well , very you. Tell Derek that you are not self absorbed just trying to share! (or I guess I am really self absorbed because I love it!)And the comments are really fun to get and read. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! I think it's a wonderful way to share your cute kiddos with the rest of the world. Keep blogging and posting pic's...and I'll keep checking back to see what's going on.
BTW, Daniel is a spittin' image of Derek when he was little!

~ Auntie Melissa