The girl loves a fair! Take note that the first time she uttered, "I cannnot wait for State Fair" was January 2008. Good thing we have the County Fair to tide us over!
Our sweetie pie Jaidyn and Auntie Krista thoroughly enjoyed the petting zoo of course.
Not quite sure where Daniel stands on the whole experience! Actually, he loved it, and kept trying to grab the piggy's wagging tail. I do believe those bars are in his mouth...look away Grandma, look away!




2 comments:
LOVE this picture of Danny!
Looks like he's the one in the pig pen. Funny and Yummy!
I was thinking about our widget problems ! I might try to move the location so that they are not next to each other. Stan by to see if it works! I also wanted to say the comments section of yours is different. I like how you can see the blog as you comment!
Post a Comment