Look carefully at the screen...can you see the bubbles? After Daniel answered the phone (all Derek heard was heavy breathing) the phone was dropped into a container filled with water. The moment it occurred to me to look there was when the phone rang for its final time and Maddie stood over the water saying, "Mom I think I found something!"
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Water Play
Look carefully at the screen...can you see the bubbles? After Daniel answered the phone (all Derek heard was heavy breathing) the phone was dropped into a container filled with water. The moment it occurred to me to look there was when the phone rang for its final time and Maddie stood over the water saying, "Mom I think I found something!"
Posted by
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
OMG, that's hilarious! :D
I believe Sony and Panasonic make waterproof phones. Technically, they are for poolside, but I think this counts!
Loving your favorite Pixar movie poll! Great idea... I might have to "borrow" it. :o)
that is so funny. I guess phones are not made for water of any kind. Baby spit causes water damage as well.
okay I am officially NPPing you ;0)
N.P.P.!!!
It's like your days are busy with stuff to do, or something.
Post a Comment