"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
-John Lennon
Hooray! LOOOOOOOVE the new pics! Too cute!I must say, Danny looks like such a little boy and so much like his papa.Thanks for the new post. All's right with the world once again. ;o)
I love your pics, Cindy! What a sweet family. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Love to all of you!xoxo Lori
I love the pictures and the collage! How did you do it? I must copy. remember imitation is the highest form of flattery.
I was the last comment too! Adrienne
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hooray! LOOOOOOOVE the new pics! Too cute!
I must say, Danny looks like such a little boy and so much like his papa.
Thanks for the new post. All's right with the world once again. ;o)
I love your pics, Cindy! What a sweet family. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Love to all of you!
xoxo Lori
I love the pictures and the collage! How did you do it? I must copy. remember imitation is the highest form of flattery.
I was the last comment too! Adrienne
Post a Comment